Accept and Continue

Cookies on this site

This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content


Our Hall was built in 1888 and is situated in the Leeford Valley.  The hall is run by a Management Committee with the parish council being Custodian Trustees.

The Hall is available at reasonable rates for private and business functions.  Facilities included in the hire - car park, main hall with a stage, kitchen for light refreshments, two toilets, one with facilities for the disabled.

The Booking clerk is Mrs. Pauline Lyon telephone number 01424 256347  mobile 07523 079373

Link -